* Please Note: Products in the cart are used for quoting purposes only.
You have spent time creating a brand identity that tells the story of your business perfectly. Your workspace is a carefully crafted showcase of your brand’s aesthetic, for both your customers and your employees. Choosing the right style of outdoor furniture for your business can be the icing on the cake!
If you are considering which style of outdoor furniture to choose for your business, we have put together some tips to guide you through the process.
Review the space
A great place to start is to get a feel for your outdoor space and consider how it will be used.
- Know your space- Get outside and take a look around! Are there beautiful natural features to enhance? A view to enjoy? Do you need to provide shade or privacy screening? Understanding the space is key to knowing what it needs.
- Know your users – Put yourself in the shoes of your outdoor space’s “target audience”. Employees eating lunch may have different needs to your prospective clients. Think about what you need to make the space inviting and comfortable for the people who will use it.
Enhance your brand
Your outdoor space is an extension of your business, so you want to be sure that the style is consistent with your brand.
- Colours – using your brand’s colours will create an exterior space that maintains your business influence. You may want to include branding or your business logo for an extra touch
- Continuity – Choose furniture that compliments your workspace’s interior design to create a cohesive look and an easy indoor-outdoor flow.
A look that’s built to last
Furnishing your outdoor space is an investment. Choosing the right materials for the climate and your desired look can ensure your outdoor space will look great for years. And knowing what your outdoor furniture will be up against could save you time and money in the long run.
- Aluminium – if a clean, simple look is what you’re looking for, aluminium furniture will fit the bill. It’s strong yet lightweight, and teamed with UV-resistant fabrics it will stand the test of time.
- Natural wood – the beauty and warmth of natural wood is hard to beat. Popular choices are teak for its beachy blond hues or the warm red-brown tones of kwila. Natural wood furniture is beautiful but also durable, and with proper care will last a lifetime.
- Resin – combining European style with quality and durability, resin furniture could be the perfect choice for your outdoor space. It is UV-resistant so will stand up to the harshest weather.
- Wicker – versatile wicker furniture can create a colonial feel or a luxurious vibe. Modern synthetic wicker creates that much-loved look but is built to last in the Australian climate.
At Daydream Leisure Furniture we provide a wide range of styles and finishes to create the perfect look for your outdoor space. We use the highest quality materials and Sunproof™ fabrics so you know that whatever style you choose will look great for years to come. We also offer service and repairs to our commercial clients on the Sunshine Coast!
If you are struggling with choosing a style of outdoor furniture for your business, contact us or come in-store to chat with our friendly staff.